2011-11-26

Who would you like to meet on a rainy day? The 2nd chapter is up!
Summary: "There was a reason behind Edward's rebellious period – a reason that still holds true and brought him to Italy. His existence has been predicated on revenge for decades, to the point that forgiveness seems impossible. When Edward meets Bella, only a winter separates him from his last human prey and his own destruction." AU-Vampires.



Reviewers get a little gift (different for each chapter)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This chapter's suggestion is:

Michael Ende, The Neverending Story

The poem quoted in the chapter is
I love you, by Nazim Hikmet
I love you
like dipping bread into salt and eating
Like waking up at night with high fever
and drinking water, with the tap in my mouth
Like unwrapping the heavy box from the postman
with no clue what it is
fluttering, happy, doubtful
I love you
like flying over the sea in a plane for the first time
Like something moves inside me
when it gets dark softly in Istanbul
I love you
Like thanking God that we live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter!